At Truck School Swindon we believe choosing the right training provider is essential to you gaining a successful result. Because of this, we give you the opportunity to come along for a FREE ASSESSMENT where you can familiarise yourself with the vehicle you will be training in and meet our trainers.
This is designed to ensure you are fully happy with what we provide ahead of committing to completing your course with us.
During the assessment we will cover:
- An introduction to your trainer
- An introduction to the vehicle you will be driving
- A short driving assessment where we will highlight weaknesses in your driving style
- In order to complete the full driving assessment, you will need to have completed your driver medical and have added the Category C provisional entitlement to your license.
- If you have not yet done this we can still complete your assessment however the driving section will be completed off-road.
- We will also provide a breakdown of what the test will involve along with the criteria the examiner will be marking you on
While completing the assessment we encourage you to ask any questions you may have about us and what you’ll need to do in order to take and pass the DVSA test.
We provide this assessment FREE of CHARGE and put no pressure on you to choose us as your training provider however we hope that you enjoy the session and decide to continue with us on the road to gaining your LGV license.